Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nice Food

Today is where we had our marathon class from 8am till 6pm... so what we did during the lunch break is went to mid valley to eat some food.... japanese food to be precise... I expect the bill to be expensive... but it is rather worth the price we paid.... HAHA... who suggested it..??? NONE other than the pro JEFF {TQ JEFF for fetching us there and intro me that restaurant}...


This pro drive took only 15mins SHARP from our school to Midvalley and FINISH parking his car... although in the class I tried to repay him but he says no need... LOL... really owe him a lot... TQ AGAIN JEFF!!...


After that it was IADE class.. as usual.. nothing much.. Then DPP class... the whole class is talking about assignment and I still aint start anything about it... lol.. lots to catch up... at home I watch some movie then... I went to sleep.... haha.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: