Thursday, October 8, 2009

Long break

Yeap... after so many months since my last LOOOONG break.. here comes the long break {after some amendment on timetable}... so class start early in the morning with applied mechanics class then followed by maths class...


The maths lecturer was over enthusiastic.. making the class a lil mixed up of both emotion {excitement and BOREDOM!!!!!}... after that I rushed to tha gym... then on the way receive sms by farm stated that they went off first to lunch.. haha...


So.. I took my sweet time at gym... and then slowly go back to main campus.... and realized there are no more food to eat... Instead order some meal and consume it before walk myself up to the library to add some excitement to bk's boring routine work at the library...


After that... sneak inside IADE lab to have a peek on what we've missed so far at the lab.... then... went to E3 with farm and kelvin.. and head on for the last class... DPP... after that... lingers a while to see they all play card... and finally head home...


Home... repeat my routine as usual... and then sleep... got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: