Friday, January 1, 2010

A whole New YEAR =D

Yeah ha... whole new year.. lets review what I've achieved based on my resolution of 2009... which can be found here... Let me list out the failed ones:

1) Didnt get scholarship...
3) Still nub in gymming... (But definately there are improvement in shape)
4) Failed to get all A+
6) I lost my beloved ones... the one who are dearest to me ever since I am little T__T
7) Still single LOL

And lets see what are those completed goals based on 2009 resolution haha:

2) Meet more friends... since it is degree 1 meet new people like khairy nicky kah kee xaid and more
5) Consider kinda lucky especially the second sem on exam... LOL
8) Brian Kok found his one.. still waiting for the others.. consider a lil success haha...
9) This one has been done.. a lil disappointed but still got keep in touch haha (Reunion i mean)
10) This considered as a success since there are a lil improvement in my skills


Alright lets start with my story... my first day of new year I did nothing much... except wake up... and do my stuffs as usual... there are some changes which I'll list below soon... HAHAHA...

Resolution of 2010 (Will not be so childish as 2009)

1) I'll not update my blog this often as in daily.. only feed in important days and events
2) Test out my "take-it-to-a-higher-level" gym style and hopefully will achieve what I wanna by end of the year
3) Maintain my result.. and hopefully get a better one
4) At least go for a scholarship interview (once is enough)
5) If can meet more new friends (highly impossible)
6) Get myself involved with Icup and able to contribute more to it
7) Move my life from a teenage didi zhai to a matured young adult (afterall I am gonna be 20 this year)

Well.. lets wait for another 364 days and see which of these resolutions are completed... got to go.. cyax..


Krane

No comments: