Friday, January 15, 2010

outing... and funny stories..

First off I'll start with the joke... of the day.. haha... {right after Kian added us on MSN yesterday} The joke is.. farm and kelvin verbally recreate Kian's house as huge as a mansion HAHAHA... it was fun... LOL...


After the class went to MidValley to watch movie... which then decided to watch The Spy Next Door.... {Actually think back.. this is the quickest progression friendship ever as in.. we know em three days ago and now we're going out... haha.. last time my friend to go out also need at least two or three weeks of getting to know each other}...


After purchasing ticket... went to canton-i... I LOVE THE NOODLE.. thanks KIAN for bringing us there... LOL... their cooking is superb... taste also superb... after having fun over there... we decided to play pool {which later fails and went to arcade instead}...


Then.. movie... after movie.. POOL.. and back home.. haha.... I wanna thanks farm for fetching me and always disturb him and his family by dropping by to his house haha... WELL the weekend is ahead... Lecturer wise is a lil better than my previous year's first sem... But everything else still the same... OH YA BY THE WAY.. I got my PTPTN loan approved.. YYEEEHA.. got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: