Monday, January 11, 2010

New faces

Today I had finally started back my gym... Gym never felt so good before hahaha.. when you have a greater goal to achieve and have a new approach to it... =D


When I finished that... went back to campus... and go to my class... First put my bag in the classroom and meet up sheragin.. while waiting for the others to turn out... In the class I found out that there are another intake... (sheragin asked em) they're from 0907 intake... One of them in particular {in the group i mean} look very LC... feels like punching him... =X... haha.. or maybe my eyes got problem...


Then I saw a very matured looking guy sat at our row towards the right hand side... wearing spectacle... I wonder is he same age as kelvin.. haha... But anyway after that.. continue my classes till the end...


Lotsa new faces.. hopefully I can meet them as soon as possible.. haha.. cyax


Krane

No comments: