Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Two New Buddy... Kian and Ben

Today I suddenly pop out a question to Farm at the second class.... I asked him...

"Hey you say.. when will we get to be friends and get used to each other with the two guys"

Farm:
"Don't know... haha"

Me:
"How about Kelvin.. how long we took to know him"

Farm:
"Few weeks gua.. forget"

Me:
"Kah Kee ler"

Farm:
"Not sure"

so that was about the conversation at the beginning of the class... haha... after that.. towards the end of the class we've decided to go McD.... And then opportunity comes... I am looking for wires.. and no one is blocking and at the same time.. this two new guys are standing... So there is how we met... haha...


Ask em name.. Introduce myself.. and ask them wanna join us for McD or not later.. and there you go.. they accepted... and finally two more new friends to our old gang hahaha... and it is a quick one.... quicker than any other friends I met before... and I remember Farm said

"You see not even one day hahaha"


LOL... I have to admit they're friendly as well.. as in not introverted type.. that is why we can get along together so fast.. haha... Well then added ben in msn and have a great chat that day.. haha.. but kian hasnt online yet.. got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: