Friday, December 25, 2009

Xiao rou's xchange party

Today wake up and get myself prepare to go out.. haha... And when TH arrived to my house... data Xfer began.. and it took literally around 1 + 1/2 hrs to finish these up... haha...


Then {sorry for soik teng as she waited for a very long time} went to fetch joachim... and go to IOI mall to get some present for present Xchange later... haha...


After some time.. we finally get ourselves presents... and met up jia wen as she's working in ELLE shop.. and finally arrived at Xrou's open house... haha...


People who are there are.. hui yin... yen yee.. yin choo... xiao rou... wai kin... seng chea... teh ping... lin yie... and few more I forget to named.. haha... But literally I am having a lot of fun... Really... =D I wish I could click with the other gang as good as this gang... hehe..


As for my hair... make me fell into dilemma... some say it is nice some say it is not.. well then I guess I got to leave it and wait for time to come to decide wheter to straighten it or not hahaha... =D


Well then.. got to go... For the first time I'm celebrating christmas with my friends... well got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: