Sunday, December 20, 2009

Info Day 2

Today is the best part as comparative to yesterday.... Got the opportunity to council three groups of student and finally bring them to campus tour... I actually have a fun time learning how to communicate with people...


And what I actually discovered about myself is that all the doubts that I am an introverted person is finally cleared... Actually deep down inside me I knew that I am not the type of person who are afraid to communicate with strangers.. but you know.. sometimes.. when your surrounding doubts you too much you tends to fall for it.... so now I learned something.. that is to hold on my believes.. haha..


After that went to uncle's house.. fetch the PC cable.. and finally fixed it at home... I've been fixing it for quite some time now.. haha.... well then got to go.. that is it for today.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: