Friday, December 18, 2009

Out with mates =D FINALLY

Today.. went out with TH... Soik Teng.. Kar Mun.. Yong Chern and Chee Kin... for the first time the plan has been successful... haha...


TH fetched me from my house and head to SP after fetching kar mun and chee kin.. with TH leading Yong Chern.. we arrived at SP around 10am... and we went to purchase ticket for Avatar... and we got a nice seat for 11.20am movie.. haha {although we planned to watch 10.45am}.... well the movie is astonishing I would say.. better than any other movie for year 2009... and with luck.. I am able to sit at the middle row... {AS IN ENJOYING THE MOVIE TO THE FULLEST!!!}.. haha..


After that went to eat.. walk around... Yong chern bought something for his gf... and then finally went home after I did my grocery shopping.. really have a fun time... well then.. got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: