Thursday, December 17, 2009

"From" night of SMK Batu Lapan

HAHA... today is the prom night of my highschool.. since last time I did not have any prom night during my form 5... with invitation I went to this prom night haha....


My hair is kinda mess... although I asked my brother to trim it... but well anyway went to the prom night... and got lotsa comment... for my hair haha... some likes it.. some hates it... well it is as usual...


And before that.. got fetched by meng yong to the actual location.. although at first it was suppose to be someone else... haha... And the prom... actually... IS BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha.. If I plan it with them maybe it would be better... Cux I attended my senior's prom and it is way better than this...


But anyway I had my fun time... with all of them.. and met a few friends like Mun Fai and Sathesan.. as well as meet up all my old mates... haha.. and thanks to Mun Fai for fetching me home.. hehe...


Well... couldnt blame them... because it suppose to be planned by junior form 6... but instead.. they gave up and let these poor people plan.. {while having STPM}.. haha.. But anyway glad most of it turns out well =D... this prom has slow dance... our senior's prom does not have slow dance.. so If they could combine these two together.. it would be a blast =D haha...


Anyway got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: