Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Stuffs...

Today.. wake up and eat brunch straight... after that... went out to settle up stuffs... one of it is my prepaid number ownership transfer from my mom to me.... haha...


Well after that return home and feast another movie... LOL~... and before that game a while with my friend... It seems that the plan to go out on wednesday has been cancelled.... haha.. so I guess I am looking forward for two plan... one is with my foundation friend to PC fair.. another one take place on 15 dec with my high school friend... Hopefully these two plans will going on smooth... I am still stucked in don't know what to do next... LOL... about my progression of day 2... It is kind of slow because I went out... Hopefully day 3 will be lots more smoother... got to go... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: