Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tsugi no Day~

Today is a plain normal day..... work out on 8.30 in the morning... which i also felt surprise cux i sleep around 2 yesterday (yeah you may think i'm an owl) and its raining... lolx so i tot wanna continue to sleep but cant needa go out right haha.... N before i wake up i dream about biology... HAHA maybe miss my test too much....


Alright then wake up lu... then go bath... call big bro wake up.. then i go dress up to MV (midvalley)... style my hair... YUP my hair... kinda long and hard to style... but still manage through wif matt gum.. yeeha.. get some from my bro's matt gum since he didnt use it... Use his cam phone and snap a picture.... PIC is not tat nice cux you know lu... kinda dark there and the lighting is not nice for W800.... then duno y come out very blur... SO before he find out.. i put his phone back nicely slot the memory card out put inside computer before i went to MV


Later he fetch me to my fren house.. pass money to em' cux they going trip i folo ma.. so must pay... We're going pangkor.. and yes its still raining... then he drop me at the nearby bus stop before he head to work... SO there you go i'm there waiting for BUS.... for around 30 minx then i go MV.....


Meet up my frens.. well firstly i saw marissa, evon and woon lim yeah... but i dunno they'll come... then meet up meng yong at bowling center.. funny thing is he play tat game in a "Nice way" haha.. okay then he call me go buy DUNO wat EMPORIUM movie tix... so i was like okay since they already bought.. i tot wanna watch wif em... BELIEVE ME DON'T... if you dun like kiddo fantasy NEVER GO WATCH.. its damn bored (sry ya for insult).. if i know i should have folo rubandren, simran, satvinder, gideon, rhuban they all go watch OM something that shah rukh khan movie.. T__T sigh.. there goes my money.... Meet up woon lim again... but this time wif her bf... WOO... her bf looks cool... Nice couple they made up.. ;) anyway....


Then we play some pool... marissa won tat game lolx... n later i go eat... eat ayamas lu... later wif pok and mun foong get some dye for the hair... Well i didnt buy only pok buy.. hahaxx... then later we head home... In the bus... we talk loud like god... i mean i and rubandren gang.. until one fellow is so fed up call rubandren to slow down his voice.. I nearly gonna shout at him cux there is no law stated tat YOU CANT SPEAK IN BUS.. so nevermind that.. we tolerate and yeah slow down our voice... right then they went back n i land myself at IOI Mall... waiting parent to fetch... GET some chain for my brother.. hahaxxx.. though its expensive i guess worth it.. for what he had done for me (hair stuffs.. since he is a diplom in hairdressing) then go home eat and here i am blogging....


Yeah so little picture you'll find in this blog and might complain.. but hey i got no cameraphone... still i yet to catch my initial look before i head to MV... here it goes ;)

Blur but okay la... haha... at least can see something hahaxxx

Well i keep my blog short.. dun wan too long cux it'll look like a boring piece of thing... anyway keep in touch... see ya tmr...

PS: i'll usually update my blog at 11 or 12 at night... haha....

Krane

No comments: