Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another Day

Woke up today quite late... haha cux yesterday sleep darn "early"... 10.30... then i pull myself up and go to bath... eat my breakfast... and one sudden feeling strikes me... What is it? of cux its my daily routine has altered.. usually after breakfast i'll start reading my books for SPM.. now after SPM... feels like nothing to do... @__@ funny right... then i loiter around the newspaper.. checking for add maths paper 2 news... and then i did nothing... to be precise i dunno wat to do....



Switch on my old computer... since my father using the new one... then start wif chatting.. then to gaming.. lame game actually.... after tat... nothing special.. except we go roast chicken.. (YUP but not tat burn chicken in flame sort of chicken) Then ate it... continue back to com... and then... till evening.. WOOHOO.. eric changes his blog to blogspot.. yeeha... haha... you wanna his link.. here : http://djericzzz.blogspot.com/ wondering why he didnt put his picture there... then help him add some signature on his picturez.. since his photoshop = dunno go where..... and u look inside... his blog's picture you'll see signature over there... Ya nothing is great i know jux plain simple signature.. but he say its NICE haha... then.. i go workout... at 5.30p.m



i work out only 43 mins... Whrs tat another 7 mins go??? Minus off from the dumbbell curl... since my left arm paining from past training... LOLX.. so i would say i only do 90% of my workout.. skipping the 10%... then go bath.... Play one game of RABBIT and SHEEP in blueserver wif vince and joey.... (well get to know them from xoun dreamz... you know ticketing stuff and those) then.. dinner... after dinner sit back to my computer.. and continue to play....



Bro go out lim teh (mamaque) i cant go.. hoho.. so i stay at home and continue my lame game lu... then... till now.. i'm writing this blog... hahaxxx... and eric requested me to help him do another signature for his picture ^__^ so i will do it for him later... and there comes Adam Ang.. suggesting me to write an extraordinary blog.... I know its interesting.. if the factors he said.. put inside.. but... It'll be unacceptable for some of em'... i suggest him to start one but he say.... its a waste of time.... Kinda true but... I dun agree... haha.... SO~ that's it for my day... AND i know its 3hours late to update my blog... haha sry ya.. ;) anyway gonna sleep soon BAI~


Krane

No comments: