Monday, November 26, 2007

Hi there

Yosh to whose there... haha lolx ever wonder why i start blogging... well.. i am not asking for fame or anything jux wanna remember all my memories in high school... HOHO But i am definately gonna babble... plx dun felt bored... hehexxx



Lets see where shall i start?



Okay I'll start by jux introducing myself.. Me? A librarian? normal school guy? after spm? and.... waiting for result hoping to get straight 1Az? haha....



Alright back to my memories of high school.. first is my gang.. MCA... at first i tot its really MCA sort of MCA since we're all chinese.. but hey...look at what i actually found out.. its (MALAYSIAN CHINESE ANIMALS) lame eh.. haha.. but indeed its true.. we're consist of



Fish - Leing Chuen Keit ( its due to his glasses and his cleverness... who knows. haha)

Turtle - Joachim Go (he do things slowly.. lolx manman lai lolx)

Dog - Chua Hong Wei. start wif mimi Chua.. then become dog.. and he sells bra (hongwai)

Pig - Firstly he is very white and pinkish.. secondly he is as salty as salty pig hand

Chicken - Phang Chee Kin (well by the name you'll know)

Turkey - Hew Teck Hee (well still the name tells you)

Frog - Lee Zheng Wei ( he broke our school's high jump record so he deserve to be frog)

Wolf - Me lo haiz.. they always say yu lui lang.. SWTZ and i also duno y put me wolf...





Well thats enough to preserve our childish secondary school memory... Lets move on to the next one.....





My blog will keep you update on what's i'm up to... Like the blog's title my lil life... why lil life.. cux its nothing great.. and nothing stunning so its lil life... haha... okay lets talk about what's happening today....





I jux finish my SPM... nothing to happy about.. becux i still needa wait for me result.. T__T hope its straight 1 A... what course i am into??? Computing... yeah.. my interest is there... so anything nice i'll put it as second and do a double degree or perhaps... when i working i go study + working.. hahahaxxx...

So far i had test on 10 subjects.. well.. still something i don't need to say gua very embarassing le.. haha... on my english paper... well.. haha nvm la.. forget that...



Today is actually Biology... okay le... luckily its not like my trial... hopefully i can get an A la.. hahaxxx SURPRISINGLY ... those CB36 gang... didnt have something havoc.. i tot i will kena bashed up.. haha.. tq god they didnt do anything grand..



[CB36: the gang consist of Meng yong, jagdeep singh, theyson, nathanael, pok wek thean and etc... well ppl often mistaken they're uncivilized babarian.. but to me they keep the school alive.. without them SMKBL will be darn dull.. especially our year.. haha.. when you bday.. better away from them or you'll get a nice birthday "BASH" hahaha]



Alright... Today what i have done?? nothing so far.. except woo hoo i can workout.. yeah.. workout... 50 minutes.. haha long eh.. but worth it... luckily my stamina didnt lower (although there a lil) but still can keep up my pace.... HAha.. so long didnt workout due to spm.. skipped almost 5 days d... btw i work out on MON WED FRI.. haha. other day holiday. ;) haha.. dun wish to become so bulky yet.. unless i go to gym... OH YES GYM i wan GYM.... Y? dun ask me.. there is the best place to workout.. wif those EQz.... I sure can achieve nice body shape...



Now late at night.. what i doing?? nothing... jux writing here for the first time... i know it might look a lil lame.. but hey.. i'm a soon-IT-student so i'm gonna learn HTML and bang hard on it.. haha... ;) and this blog be a nice decorated blog in no time.....





Colour yeah.. y black? well i like black... Its cool... DARN.. that RAIN commercial steals my line... i mean not steal my line exactly.. but i luv black from the beginning... well... i luv my dark personality.. haha.. why personality... you-wouldnt-wanna-know... its too surprising for you to know.. not even when you know me very well at school... oh ya me at school and outside is two different ppl.. i may look like a nerd... with a hair put all at side... but when i go outside.. i luv GANGSTER STYLE..woohoo.. haha...



What to write le? Nothing d i guess.... oh ya my holiday plan.. yeah this blog also meant for my holiday plan so that i can track what i have done... tomorrow i am going MV anyway... (midvalley) I got no camera phone so i cant snap photo.... furthermore at first i dun wanna start a blog becux i'm not photogenic.... haha.. sad right? or maybe i am ugly... ( i duno but i dun think so) who knows... only ppl knows.. so comments first.. ;)





I dun wanna retake add maths paper.. plx dun say its a leak.. haha... er... i plan to trance my songs... play some lame game... and then try learn piano ( yoohoo who want teach me) heng miee said she would teach me but who knows.. haha... ahh not forgetting prepare for my college by reading those programming books... haha.. i know someone out there is smarter than me who is not even a programmer but... WATCH ME... i shall be better.. hopefully...





Finally before i end my blog.. if i am too biatchy or very sacarstic or lame or whatever.. plx do not hessitate to insult or drop a hate comment here becux i need to improve my personality...

Lastly, thanks for your time... I will keep updating this lil thing since after SPM i got nothing to do... N sorry for my essay long first post ;)





GOOD DAY ;)



Krane

No comments: