Friday, November 30, 2007

Next day

Fuyoh cant believe i'd blog so much... already.... woohoo... today as usuall wake up do nothing... continue the same routine.. @__@ funny right... still play lame game.. except today got play a lil dota... But lose all the way.. dunno y.. maybe i'd not touch the game for a long time already... HAHAXXX...


Right... nothing much happen today except there's rain in the evening.. and continue my lame game till night...


But what's more is.. MOM YEEHA... dunno y she LUVES to control.. everyone mom's liddat.. nvm.. haha.. she says.. Y ALWAYS face the com too much... huh.. I was like ( i got nothing to do... sob sob) But then u know... last year since i am form 4 she ask me to study.. this year... after SPM.. i duno y she jux dun wan me to face the computer too much... HAHA.. maybe she care too much of me... I know its good and i know she's doing her mother job but it gets annoying sometimes you know.. BET those who are reading this faced the situation i faced before...... BUT HEY... its part of the life.. like it or not i'd da accept it...


Put tat sad stuff aside... Now i'mma hoping to get straight 1Az.... and quickly enter college and study... I dun wan to stay at home idle and stoning.. dunno wat to do.. T___T..... (hehe actually the best thing bout college is.. get less nag from mom T__T i dun like tat nagging) HAHA... anyway i am not insulting my mom or watever jux telling u guys wat happen to me today.. Kinda bad day for me though... HOHOXXX..


Well thats it for today i guess ;) will keep you update on wats going on



Krane

No comments: