Friday, February 12, 2010

Why this feeling?

Well its been a while since Kian and Ben was intergrated in our group... haha.. lots of fun stuff happened... And lots of laughter as well =D...


Just right at night... some sort of unexplainable sadness was swarmed through me after I listen to Jolin's rewind... I wonder what triggers me.... I had get through everything... Was it my past?? No.... cux I had accepted it well and I finally learn that it is not my mistake.... Was it myself??.... who was suffering loneliness such a long years?? Or was it the recent lost of love ones??? I am still in the midst of clearing this doubt.... But seriously.. this feeling.. Force you to drop your tears but you cant cry it out.... so it is kind of agonizing.... Anyway it is a beautiful song... =D Here you go... haha.. enjoy it...



Suffocating.. is all I am feeling now... Well... I am gonna conquer it.. but I know it damn well deep down inside me this feeling will lingers.... it is the matter of how intense is the feeling.....


Krane

No comments: