Friday, February 19, 2010

Normal Plain CNY Celebration

Well... 13th is the reunion dinner.... Nothing much happened except it has been a lil tighter since my cousins got married and had their own children... and.. went back home eat some yee sang...


On the first day of CNY... same routine... as in wake up... wish my parent... get ang pau.. went to my grandma house... and then went back home... game with my brother... and of course in the night gamble wif my sis... sis won kinda lot of money... LOL...


On the second day of CNY... gamble again.. this time my sis's bf is here... she lost a lot instead of winning a lot like yesterday.... but of course at the end... some of the money is returned to my sis.. lolx... This year didnt go to my grandma's house cux... as you know i've lost someone... LOL...


On the forth day of CNY... I transferred most of my notes to paper haha.... and then the day after that went to eat lunch outside... although at the night suppose there are plan to go out tomorrow but it has been cancelled....


On the sixth day of CNY... all plans has been confirmed cancelled... one is because it is too far... one is due to too many ppl refuse to come... haha... well I am stuck in the middle of no where... well... got to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: