Sunday, February 28, 2010

Updates of past two important days

26/2: Went to farm's house to celebrate jeff's birthday... Well at first the objective there is to celebrate.. eat.. play a lil game and of course chatting...


But what really happened is.. as usual... game as in gambling takes most of the time... HAHA... well there are someone in the party who is... Seriously.. bored from the start till the end... haha... Is a girl though... well... Not that I didnt spark up something that she could do.. is that no consensus haha.... Overall... Fun + Boring... so it is neutral...


27/2: Went out at night to meet my high school friends and catch things up... as well as a gathering to congratulate those form 6 friends of mine getting good grades... HAHA... That is the time where I went quite late at mamak store for the first time... {Second time of my total yumcha session} HAHA.. cant believe I am so.... Different... LOLX... well having fun time chatting haha...


That is all for this week... Guess the time is really coming... as next week i'll know whether I am good.. or... nothing changes... Not forgetting... most of my friends are heading oversea to study.. woohoo =D good for them.. wish them luck... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: