Monday, November 23, 2009

Last exam day... IADE

Start my day with my final practice of IADE... then went to exam hall after lunch... at exam hall... do my exam... LUCKILY IT WAS smooth going... hahaha... and of course I finished it quite fast....


And luck is by my side when benjamin is there in the exam hall and pass me his harddisk.. THANK YOU BENJAMIN For the movie.... and of cux... Kai XUAN who DL the movie..hahaha.....


But then for one of my friend it is not so smooth going as some conflict happened... after that.. I went home of course.. but there are no electricity.... Then went out to eat... went home... found out our house is the only house who is tripped... So... fixed the source {from the fish pond}... and then.. went online.. and spend my day with it... got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: