Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Clean Day

Today... wake up in the morning.. besides completing my download... I cleaned up all my notes and compile it together like what I did during the previous semester haha...


After that... I went online as usual... and game a while... and finally going offline in the night.. haha.. nothing much happened today.. except game at night... OH ya.. this morning I was woken up by BK's sms... LOL.. about his reformatting his pc... haha... well it goes on smooth as all software is functioning properly... {cux I gave THAT software... and it works fine hehe}


Well then got to go... cyax.... ;) Tomorrow going to go back to campus... fill in my progression form and return the harddisk to ben.. inside there are tonnes of stuff... movies.. to games.. haha...

PS: C# programming journey should start soon.... Hopefully after this week I can start it... hehe... AND there are two BUGGERS who didnt update blog and close their blog... I wonder purposely or is a step closer to CLOSING or smth like that... LOL

Krane

No comments: